Saturday, April 26, 2008

6 weeks and freaking~

So last night Ron and I went to dinner and poor guy had to deal with me freaking out about the up coming birth of Brody!

Darn hormones the are getting bad, just thinking about it makes me start to cry. I honestly and so scared to bring this little guy in to the world. No just because it changes life as we know it but I don't have anything ready! Really it is true! room not painted, crib not up, changing table not together, we haven't bought our travel system yet! I am just overwhelmed and not sure what to do or how to go about doing it. Heck when I nannied for the triplets and Natalie and Justin it seemed so easy. lol well having Sheri there to guide me helped a ton!
I also realized that i am going to need someone to watch Bordy after I go back to work. Yeah that slipped my mind somehow. So is it a day care center or do I hire someone to come here to watch him? And if I do that how much do I pay with out going broke? I don't want to work just to pay for childcare...

One worry that has been taken care of is RON GOT THE JOB! He will be a Surgical Tech at Blodgett Hospital in East Grand Rapids. He starts May 27th! I am just so proud of him and I am amazed by him each and everyday on his determination and drive...

I am however so excited to go on maternity leave!!! 8 weeks of no salon!!! I love my job i do, there is just so many politics with in the salon it is so silly! I have been told i cant due certain things due to being pregnant, ummm how is that, my Dr. didn't give me any restrictions. O well 6 more weeks of it, them I am off for 8 weeks, than back to kicking booty at work!!!

1 comment:

mom of 5 said...

Arn't pregnancy hormones the best! grrrr... Erin, rest assured this freaking out will end THE minute Brody is in your arms. All "life" things will just fall into place. I can't wait to see those first pics of you looking at him and holding him!