Wednesday, June 18, 2008

1 month old


Brody turned 1 month yesterday! can you believe it 1 month all ready. It has gone by so fast. I still am trying to get use to the fact that no one is going to come get him and that he is really mine and I get to keep him.... He is staying awake more and more and sleeping ok some nights and not so good others. I am hopeing he gets use to sleeping through the night soon. 1 month of no solid sleep is starting to wear on me..... But it is all so worth it. Watching him nursing at night is defanitly a special time. So peaceful.. I cant wait to see what the the next month brings!!!

2 comments:

All My Darlings said...

Look at your little man Erin! He is such a cutie. I can't believe it's been a month already!

Unknown said...

Wow! How is he one month already? Amazing! He just keeps getting cuter!