Sunday, March 30, 2008

2 am, do you know where my sleep is??

I am beginning to really dislike this whole cant sleep thing! I went to bed at 10:30. got up at 11:45 to pee, 12:30 to pee, 1 am, 1:15, 1:30, and now it is 2 am and I am so itchy, hungry
( had a pancake with peanut butter on it), and just awake! I think it is time to talk to the Dr about what I can take to sleep. The only thing is I am afraid if I take something I will be so knocked out I wont get up to pee and i am not about to pee the bed! can you tell I usually don't take sleep aids, but darn it I need sleep....

By the way if you are interested Brody has had hiccups for the last 5 mins and I feel them in my crotch, that's a new interesting sensation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GIRL GOOD LUCK!
I went through the same thang.
Thank Goodness it's over and I have my little man.
Best of Luck!